Fellowship, teaching and training to help men understand God’s purpose and role for them and to progress toward Christian maturity.
What We Offer:
- Retreats and Conferences which provide opportunity for Bible teaching, building spiritual friendships, and developing spiritual usefulness.
- Monthly Breakfast Meeting with an invited speaker. The breakfast is a super opportunity for newcomers and those curious about Christianity to get a first hand look at Christian men and the Gospel.
- Occasional evening Suppers with a guest speaker often designed to help introduce men to the Gospel.
- Annual outreach and Christian Education events in partnership with the Women’s Ministry.
- Bible study every Thursday morning 10:00 am in room 310a.
How to Get Started:
Call the church office to get details of dates, times, and venues for men’s events. The best place to start is the monthly breakfast in the private banquet room at Denny’s Diner, 1524 McHenry Avenue, the first Sunday morning of every month at 7:30 am.