OABC Women’s Ministry
What we offer:
- Regular bible teaching and fellowship on Monday evenings at 6:00 pm and Thursday morning at 10:00 am.
- Conferences with guest speakers.
- Luncheons to bring women of all ages together for Bible teaching, interaction, and encouragement.
- Various activities in support of global mission.
- Social outings.
- Evangelistic outreach.
- Joint ventures with the Men’s Ministry to strengthen marriage and family life.
- Monthly Breakfast in the Banquet room at Denny’s Diner, 1524 McHenry Avenue, first Sunday of every month at 7:30 am.
How to get started:
Contact Pam at the church office and ask for a schedule of current and upcoming women’s events. Your best introduction will probably be at the monthly breakfast. You’ll be glad you came.